School Uniform Pop-Up Shops
An opportunity to buy your child’s uniform for September
Please note that in order for us to hold these pop-up shops there will be strict procedures in place to ensure the safety of both our staff members and customers. PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE ATTENDING THE POP-UP SHOP.
- School Uniform Pop-up Shops are for Year 7 New Starters only
- You will need to book an appointment with us before attending the pop-up shop. Appointments for schools which are holding pop-up shops can be found here
- Appointments are 15-30 minutes long depending on your school. Please note if you are late we may not be able to see you.
- Please bring your email confirmation of your booking with you on the day.
- Only one parent/guardian can attend the pop-up shop with your child. Siblings, additional family or friends will not be allowed in the hall.
- We will be using a queuing system outside of the hall; please follow all relevant signs.
- There will be a separate entrance and exit; please follow the signs.
- There will be 3 tills each signposted with their till number; please ensure you only visit the till you have booked an appointment with.
- Please wait to be asked by a member of staff to enter the hall to attend your appointment.
- A sample rail will be positioned by each till with all sizes of each uniform garment so you can check sizing and try on if necessary (note: changing rooms will not be available). You will be provided with a form to write your sizes on at the entrance. Please bring a pen with you to tick the sizes you require as you are looking at the samples.
- Once you have selected all your sizes take your list to the till. All clothing will be kept behind the till and staff members will pick the uniform for you.
- Personalised items cannot be ordered on the day because they need to be branded, however, you can check sizing on the sample rail and enter the sizes you require on the sheet provided. This sheet can be taken home and has website links for you to order personalised garments online. There will be plenty of time to have these items delivered before the start of term.
- We will not be accepting cash payments; strictly card only and ideally contactless where possible. Receipts will be emailed and not printed, so you will need to provide us with an email address.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the welfare of your children at all times.
We look forward to seeing you at the pop-up shop. If you have any questions beforehand please do not hesitate to get in touch with us on 01268 722 680.